2 Day Workshop – Online or classroom
CRISIS training educates & empowers practitioners with the knowledge and skills required to provide effective support for individuals following stressful & traumatic experiences.
Critical Incident Stress Intervention & Support (CRISIS) is a person-centred and holistic model of crisis intervention.
Successful completion of this 2-day training will equip delegates to provide an effective support system for stressed, distressed & overwhelmed people, using the ‘CRISIS Schema®’ – an evolutionary development within the field of crisis intervention.
Key Learning Outcomes – CRISIS Training
- Applying the CRISIS Schema®
- Understanding critical incidents
- Analysing dynamic integration
- Identifying subjective criticality
- Communicating through crisis
- Undertaking critical incident risk assessments
- Enhancing Integrative learning
- Optimising safety & safeguarding
- Providing informational support
- Facilitating active monitoring